PDA

View Full Version : Ciener AR15-.22 conversion with mags

silverpoz
05-29-2008, 10:45 AM
Conversion kit allows an AR-15 to shoot LR22. Has been fun, but not what I'm into. Probably a thousand rounds fired of Wal-mart ammo. Comes with original ten round mag and also a black smoked BlackDogMachine 10 round mag. All items in top condition, not abused whatsoever.

Original cost of conversion was $145, extra mag was $30.

Selling together for $140 plus shipping.

DrunkSkunk
05-29-2008, 10:48 AM
Location?

:Ivan:

sbjmg
05-29-2008, 10:49 AM
Second

I am in San Diego, but can be in Los Angeles no problem. I also have a friend vising from San Jose soon so he can pick it up if needed.

GI_JOE
05-29-2008, 12:30 PM
I'm sure it won't get to this point, but put me third in line.

bd457
05-29-2008, 12:46 PM
and if the other THREE fall off the face of the earth. I'll be back-up to the back-up to the back-up. :drool5:

bigmike82
05-29-2008, 1:10 PM
Sould the four people above suffer mysterious accidents...() : ) ...

I'm fifth.

rocafelladx
05-29-2008, 1:31 PM
should ALL of the previous people forfeit their dib...im sixth in line

Fobjoe
05-29-2008, 1:40 PM
Lucky number 7th in line! let's go for the record

MILLITIAof1
05-29-2008, 1:53 PM
I'll take 8th

DrunkSkunk
05-29-2008, 5:55 PM
Guy stood me up, I was waiting an hour and called the number, straight to voicemail and no reply to my pm.

At least I wasn't waiting in the car an hour, decided to go inside and shop for stuff while calling him every few minutes.

We'll see how it pans out.

silverpoz
05-29-2008, 8:20 PM
I sent you a PM DrunkSkunk, I hope it clears things up.

gn3hz3ku1*
05-29-2008, 9:27 PM
well i might as well be last in line as long as i am in line

covertcombatant
05-29-2008, 10:24 PM
I feel like im at the DMV with this line forming!

UncleJohnny
05-30-2008, 12:21 AM
if something accidentally happens to all of the above people ^:7:^ , I'll Take it :D

bd457
05-30-2008, 8:32 AM
I have to pee. :( I'm giving up my spot in line.

GenLee
05-30-2008, 8:43 AM
I have to pee. :( I'm giving up my spot in line.

I'll take his spot in line.

GenLee
05-30-2008, 8:45 AM
Conversion kit allows an AR-15 to shoot LR22. Has been fun, but not what I'm into. Probably a thousand rounds fired of Wal-mart ammo. Comes with original ten round mag and also a black smoked BlackDogMachine 10 round mag. All items in top condition, not abused whatsoever.

Original cost of conversion was $145, extra mag was $30.

Selling together for $140 plus shipping.

Would you let me know where you got it originally for the $145?
Thanks in advance.

new cal shooter
05-30-2008, 9:45 AM
Brownells has them in the big book, $160 retail, cheaper if your A C&R holder, BUT BUT BUT, back order of 800 of them since October of 2007, so it may be a while, just wait it out i guess.....

silverpoz
06-02-2008, 6:25 PM
SPF

f4tweet
06-02-2008, 6:57 PM
Anybody want to sell their spot?

silverpoz
06-03-2008, 9:54 AM
If only he had given me his correct phone #, he would have been popping .22 like candy right now! Cuz I was waiting for him as well, and my GF waited to!

covertcombatant
06-03-2008, 11:16 PM
If only he had given me his correct phone #, he would have been popping .22 like candy right now! Cuz I was waiting for him as well, and my GF waited to!

BOOOO!
http://www.floridaventureblog.com/uploaded_images/nobs.jpg

Glock30
06-04-2008, 12:33 PM

But Skunk said he called you?

Fobjoe
06-04-2008, 1:23 PM
purely out of curiosity...this should clear things up so silverpoz doesn't earn himself a terrible Calguns reputation. TO WHOM WAS THIS ITEM SPF'D!!!

vega
06-04-2008, 1:45 PM
purely out of curiosity...this should clear things up so silverpoz doesn't earn himself a terrible Calguns reputation. TO WHOM WAS THIS ITEM SPF'D!!!
I'd like to know too.

Put me in line just in case.

GenLee
06-04-2008, 1:48 PM

+1 I wanna know as well.

DrunkSkunk
06-04-2008, 11:16 PM
He tried to claim that his "battery was dead"

BS!

A cellphone doesn't ring 4 times THEN go to voicemail when your battery is dead, it goes DIRECTLY to voicemail.

I called him ever 5 minutes, it would ring and go to voicemail, then a couple times, it would ring like once and go to voicemail, FYI when it rings once or twice and goes to voicemail that means the guy on the other end hits the cancel or dismiss button.

Good start here. Feedback left for you being shady. Next time be a man about it, if you want more money be a man and say so, stop trying to be shady.

Fobjoe
06-04-2008, 11:35 PM
^does that include everyone who was "in line"?

DrunkSkunk
06-04-2008, 11:37 PM
YES! sbjmg was second in line and he even got skipped!!!

wikidklown
06-04-2008, 11:38 PM
He tried to claim that his "battery was dead"

That's F'd up....

Fobjoe
06-04-2008, 11:49 PM
Silverpoz,
From what I'm reading, you stood up DrunkSkunk and cut sbjmg's "spot" in "line". I see that you were active 6:45pm, several hours after I suggested you should disclose the name of the individual who received the kit. I'll give you 48 hours to either legitimately defend yourself with no BS or apologize to everyone on this board who was misled by your previously stated alibis. If you provide another BS story, I too will leave appropriate feedback. The ball is in your court...Lets be mature about this.

cosorio
06-05-2008, 6:06 AM
I have had the unfortunate experience with dealing with sellers like this. The only way to stop them from doing this type of behavior again is to do something. The only way out of this is for him to explain what happened and disclose the buyer. If not, I say all of the people in line should leave a feedback. By the time this is over, he will have at least a -10 feedback and no one will ever deal with him again. I remember when this same exact thing happened to me, someone actually jumped in and viciously defended the guy. (Deleted)

ivanimal
06-05-2008, 7:02 AM
I am very interested in what happened as well.

GI_JOE
06-05-2008, 7:29 AM
I was third in line, but wasn't the one that purchased it. Actually I wasn't even contacted, but didn't think I would be since I was third in line.

zemperfi1971
06-05-2008, 10:46 AM
Hmmm...Interesting....
Drunk, well you took your time when it came to our transaction which never panned out so to me, your word is suspect.
Plus I personally believe the poster had a right to sell to whomever he wants without having to deal with this abuse. I say, a moderator should clear the air and point out that just because you post I'll take it first does not give you 1st dibs all the time. There are emails and IM's to take into account. ONLY when he posts SOLD PENDING FUNDS, I believe is there a verbal contract.
All of you who are assuming to give this new guy -1 just because he reserved his right to sell to whomever he wants..hmmm...that's not fair. It should be between HIM and DRUNK if they had a deal. Other people stay out of it. -1 should be given to serious offense. This is my humble opinion.

tempdrummer
06-05-2008, 11:58 AM
Hmmm...Interesting....
Drunk, well you took your time when it came to our transaction which never panned out so to me, your word is suspect.
Plus I personally believe the poster had a right to sell to whomever he wants without having to deal with this abuse. I say, a moderator should clear the air and point out that just because you post I'll take it first does not give you 1st dibs all the time. There are emails and IM's to take into account. ONLY when he posts SOLD PENDING FUNDS, I believe is there a verbal contract.
All of you who are assuming to give this new guy -1 just because he reserved his right to sell to whomever he wants..hmmm...that's not fair. It should be between HIM and DRUNK if they had a deal. Other people stay out of it. -1 should be given to serious offense. This is my humble opinion.

Your correct, however they stated that the buyer and seller had a meeting setup and both claim the other party did not show up.

DrunkSkunk
06-05-2008, 12:03 PM
zemperfi - to be honest i dropped the ball on our deal, with work, being banned and your pm being buried i screwed up and totally lost track, my head hasn't been all there lately.

i have the payment + paypal fee ready to go for you though if you still want to do it. you've got a pm.

As for the OP - I've already said my piece. Don't feel like being banned again so I won't say anything else.

vega
06-05-2008, 12:21 PM
Hmmm...Interesting....
What happened between you and Drunk is between the the two of you and does not have anything to do with this post, IMO. So if I'm to sell something and because I do not like you I have the right to skip you and go to the 2nd, 3rd or 15th buyer?

Your correct, however they stated that the buyer and seller had a meeting setup and both claim the other party did not show up.
For something this good, Drunk would be crazy not to show up? And what about the next person in line or third? They did not get it as well.

If the seller was offered higher and he accepted and skipped the 1st buyer, this is unacceptable against rule #6.

Still want to know who the lucky guy was.

tempdrummer
06-05-2008, 12:35 PM
For something this good, Drunk would be crazy not to show up? And what about the next person in line or third? They did not get it as well.

If the seller was offered higher and he accepted and skipped the 1st buyer, this is unacceptable against rule #6.

Still want to know who the lucky guy was.

Yeah I know that, Im just trying not to stir the pot too much. However since im here...:D

If the seller posted SPF and set a time to meet with a buyer, only to not show up and then sell it to someone else. He is very much in the wrong. (which seems to be the case here)

However I dont think its necessary for people who were 2nd and 3rd etc to leave negative feedback as they were never really part of the deal yet.

vega
06-05-2008, 12:56 PM
However I dont think its necessary for people who were 2nd and 3rd etc to leave negative feedback as they were never really part of the deal yet.

I agree.

silverpoz
06-05-2008, 1:13 PM
I agree with zemperfi1971 on sales policies and thus believe that getting in line on this forum is no guarantee of doing a deal. Thus you may be free to assume that whoever was in line other than Drunkskunk was not a part of my decision IF I was being offered more by other parties. If this goes against stated selling/buying practice on this board (and it does not go against typical practice, I can say that I have been in the position of every buyer in line who got skipped I did not experience ill will) I have no problem bending my habits to suit others.

As for Drunkskunk, its my word against his. And I am very surprised based on the PM's I sent him that he would get on here and trash me. I waited there with my GF for a half hour and then had to leave to school. I called him repeatedly on the # given from my GF's phone while waiting at Costco and it was a dead #. He himself admitted to me that he had given the wrong #. Clearly I did call you, so why on earth are you blaming me? I had no more hand in the transaction not working than you did. Neither of us were trying to screw each other and you know that very well. You were not mad at me at the time of the mix-up as far as I gathered from your PM's, so why are you mad about what happened that day now?

As for working on a deal later with Drunkskunk as I promised him I explained myself clearly to him and accepted full blame. I dropped the ball with him on followup sale and have no excuse, but it was not born of ill will or ignoring him for a better offer after promising him that I would deal with him. If everyone chooses to judge my intentions in dealing with Drunkskunk negatively then that is everyones right, I can't think of anything else to add to what I've said.

And yes, the deal has been done and cannot be undone. I could not have fathomed the uproar this sale caused when I first listed this item. It was never my intention to offend or go outside my perceived norms of this forum.

vega
06-05-2008, 1:24 PM
I agree with zemperfi1971 on sales policies and thus believe that getting in line on this forum is no guarantee of doing a deal. Thus you may be free to assume that whoever was in line other than Drunkskunk was not a part of my decision IF I was being offered more by other parties. If this goes against stated selling/buying practice on this board (and it does not go against typical practice, I can say that I have been in the position of every buyer in line who got skipped I did not experience ill will) I have no problem bending my habits to suit others.

As for Drunkskunk, its my word against his. And I am very surprised based on the PM's I sent him that he would get on here and trash me. I waited there with my GF for a half hour and then had to leave to school. I called him repeatedly on the # given from my GF's phone and it was a dead #. He himself admitted to me that he had given the wrong #. Clearly I did call you, so why on earth are you blaming me? I had no more hand in the transaction not working than you did. Neither of us were trying to screw each other and you know that very well. You were not mad at me at the time of the mix-up as far as I gathered from your PM's, so why are you mad about what happened that day now?

As for working on a deal later with Drunkskunk as I promised him I explained myself clearly to him and accepted full blame. I dropped the ball with him on followup sale and have no excuse, but it was not born of ill will or ignoring him for a better offer after promising him that I would deal with him. If everyone chooses to judge my intentions in dealing with Drunkskunk negatively then that is everyones right, I can't think of anything else to add to what I've said.

And yes, the deal has been done and cannot be undone. I could not have fathomed the uproar this sale caused when I first listed this item. It was never my intention to offend or go outside the norms of this forum.
So who got it?

ETA - Check #6 of the rules: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=41607
"within the community of calguns"

sloguy
06-05-2008, 1:28 PM
way i see it, you guys had an agreement. if you dont make things right, drunkskunk should seek damages. i think skunk should buy the kit he was supposed to get from you and send you a bill for the difference in price.

if you make a deal, follow thru and finish it. you guys had a deal, and you sold the item elsewhere after the agreement was struck. you broke a contract. you are responsible for drunkskunks loss. you need to give skunk the item you promised him or you need to give him the difference in price when he must buy elsewhere.

he can, and should seek damages if you wont man up and make things right. his case seems pretty clear cut to me.

whats the difference in price between the item offered, and what it would cost new? isnt that small bit of money worth saving your good name? if not, wouldnt it be cheaper than having to go to court about it?

do right and give skunk the difference in price. its fair and it will redeem your name.

zemperfi1971
06-06-2008, 1:09 AM
If it is a he said she said who are we to judge who is right or wrong. Each has stated his case and we are not in the know. If Skunk wants to do anything give a minus or dance the samba while watching the Lakers it is his right. As it IS SilverPoz's right to make things right or not. As I see it, if there is an agreement and one party does not show up for whatever reason (God Forbid) then the JIG is up...NEXT NEXT and NEXT to whomever SilverPoz wants to sell to. My point is why are WE making judgements when we don't know the details? Is it going to be like this everytime? Why do we have to give negatives while we are not even in the deal? That just sounds stupid to me. Plus the outcry on who bought the item what does that have to do with anything? What you guys going to do? Get a mob and ban the guy? (I don't understand) I think we should have some decorum in cases like this. Plus my GOD...its just a Ciener kit.

vega
06-06-2008, 8:15 AM
. Plus the outcry on who bought the item what does that have to do with anything? .
Because if it's a Calgunner, he jumped the line and more likely he offered more. It's a matter of principle for some.

. Plus my GOD...its just a Ciener kit.
That was a good deal. If you happen to see a deal like this, let us know. And if you read through the thread, this was posted.

Brownells has them in the big book, $160 retail, cheaper if your A C&R holder, BUT BUT BUT, back order of 800 of them since October of 2007, so it may be a while, just wait it out i guess.....

ETA - That is why it caused an uproar.

sbjmg
06-06-2008, 8:52 AM
I was # 2 in line and was not contacted. I pm/d him and you can read it above, he said when a line starts its better to bid higher.

This is wrong on two counts, skipping the line and underhanded bidding (which is against the rules).

If skunk dropped the ball fine, that is ok (not all deals work on the first try), but I did not.

DrunkSkunk
06-06-2008, 11:51 AM
I was # 2 in line and was not contacted. I pm/d him and you can read it above, he said when a line starts its better to bid higher.

This is wrong on two counts, skipping the line and underhanded bidding (which is against the rules).

If skunk dropped the ball fine, that is ok (not all deals work on the first try), but I did not.

No I didn't drop the ball, it is total bull**** about his battery being dead, I've explained why, he does not deny it.

I don't care that it's a ciener kit, I have 3 of them already, what I hate is when someone is a woman about something and outright lies in my face. Man the hell up and tell me you sold it to someone that bid higher, I would actually respect you more if you did that, don't be a little female and cower your sniveling behind some ridiculous lie about how you were there for an hour as well and your phone didn't have any battery. Then miraculously you sell it before the second meeting can even take place.

juan916
06-06-2008, 12:04 PM
This thread needs to be closed its ridiculous, all were hearing is kids arguing, mods need to close this today, have the 2nd person in line just give the seller negative feedback and leave it at that,

GenLee
06-06-2008, 12:06 PM
This thread needs to be closed its ridiculous, all were hearing is kids arguing, mods need to close this today, have the 2nd person in line just give the seller negative feedback and leave it at that,

Troll

DrunkSkunk
06-06-2008, 12:06 PM
yes. i don't juan anyjuan to get angry or anything.

juan love ya'll

tempdrummer
06-06-2008, 1:20 PM
I think I need to forward this thread to spikes tactical. Maybe it will speed up their delivery of their new .22 conversion kit. Just look how many people got in line for this thing. ;)

FYI for those people salivating at the mouth for a conversion kit. Put a WTB ad on arfcom. I did that a few weeks ago and had 3 people within a day or so offer me kits. One of which is a member here as well. (although I ended up not buying one and getting a ruger but thats neither here nor there)

sbjmg
06-06-2008, 1:20 PM
Hey drunk it is not fair that you have three kits and I have zero. I can not wait until Obama comes into power and we will each have one (and one will miraculously disappear).

Would you mind selling me one for $140?

I promise my battery is fully charged.

= )

juan916
06-06-2008, 2:01 PM
I might have an extra since I just got my Spikes .22 upper w/new bolt :)
I have to check if it still works, a buddy of mine took it for a month and decided to polish it and haven’t tried it since, it has a 30rd so I';; just sell the bolt if I do decide to sell it I’ll post a AD.. Please don't PM or email me now I don't want to get rid of it till I try it out..

P.S. it's not SPF, it's not SOLD on another site and I haven’t sold it to another person for more money

Thanks

tempdrummer
06-06-2008, 2:58 PM
I might have an extra since I just got my Spikes .22 upper w/new bolt :)
I have to check if it still works, a buddy of mine took it for a month and decided to polish it and haven’t tried it since, it has a 30rd so I';; just sell the bolt if I do decide to sell it I’ll post a AD.. Please don't PM or email me now I don't want to get rid of it till I try it out..

P.S. it's not SPF, it's not SOLD on another site and I haven’t sold it to another person for more money

Thanks

so this isnt the same one?

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=97222

or this one?

http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=119&t=548812

juan916
06-06-2008, 3:55 PM
Nope there were all different i had several kits i needed to sell, those other 2 sold now i have the polished one left

tempdrummer
06-06-2008, 6:11 PM
Nope there were all different i had several kits i needed to sell, those other 2 sold now i have the polished one left

ah ok, just checking. :D

zemperfi1971
06-06-2008, 6:20 PM
So let me get this straight. On calguns we are not allowed to offer more money to the seller for his goods. Plus the thread is where we OFFICIALLY must do business not email or IMing the seller. We must wait in line and refresh and refresh until we are 1st in the deal on the thread...oooh I get it now. So by being first here in the thread, the seller is obligated to sell his item for that price even though someone may have offered more locally. OK..
sure sounds right for KALIFRONIAKISTANguns.net

cosorio
06-06-2008, 7:06 PM
So let me get this straight. On calguns we are not allowed to offer more money to the seller for his goods. Plus the thread is where we OFFICIALLY must do business not email or IMing the seller. We must wait in line and refresh and refresh until we are 1st in the deal on the thread...oooh I get it now. So by being first here in the thread, the seller is obligated to sell his item for that price even though someone may have offered more locally. OK..

I'm not sure if there is an actual expressed list of rules much like what you have posted. But in any organization, club, forum, etc, we follow implied sets of good qualities, otherwise known as honor, integrity, and character. The first person that posts "I'll Take It" should have first dibs. As a seller, you should know the market price of your goods and set your price at something that is acceptable to you. What a seller should NOT do is set the price low to attract more buyers and make the whole thing an auction. Calguns is not an auction site, there are other sites for that type of sale such as gunbroker. You also have the right to set the price as high as you please, it just might not sell.

vega
06-06-2008, 10:20 PM
How about reading the rules, it was pasted on this thread.

sloguy
06-06-2008, 10:39 PM

take a class on business law. pay attention to the section about contracts. this seller had a contract to sell the item at the specified price. he failed to do that. he is liable for the difference in cost.

zemperfi1971
06-07-2008, 1:54 AM
Apology to the board and moderators.
My actions were untoward and uncalled for. I will strive to take others opinions and suggestions to heart.

Kestryll
06-07-2008, 2:44 AM
There is a rule however that if you show that you can not be trusted, are not a man of your word or otherwise demonstrate that your integrity is questionable I will shut off your access to the For Sale forums.

The Marketplace forums exist on a basis of trust and honor, if a person has neither they do not need to be selling here. It's that simple.

Like any business, seller reserves the right to sell to whomever he or she wants. Courtesy on this board dictates we give the 1st person dibs but in the end it is still up to the seller no matter how much we ***** and moan.
Actually courtesy and integrity ARE the rules here not just suggerstions, that you see those as ancillary is both telling and sad.

Minus or Positives on iTrader are between 2 parties in the transaction it has nothing to do with all the hoopla going around. Mind thy own business. Those positives and negatives should be taken seriously not something you summarily place.

Why am I so fumed about this? I'm fumed because all the assumptions that are taking place, and the unorthodox demands some of our fellow members are making. I think its just UN AMERICAN.

Be as fumed as you like, the fact remains that 'I'll take it' has been the rule here. Blowing off one buyer who meets your asking price for another who offers more not only violates the rules by making it an auction it demonstrates a lack of class and shows just what someone's word is worth.

Kestryll
06-07-2008, 2:51 AM
However, by insinuating that I should take a class in business law and insulting my intelligence, you revealed yourself to be somewhat of a shallow person and quite the neanderthal.
Bad move. Cheap shots don't fly here.

Try taking your argument for this situation to any court claiming that it was a legally binding contract.
Then take testaments from both sides, witnesses, character witnesses, Mr.Sloguy Harvard Law.
See above about the clever comments.[/b]
I'm sure the courts would agree to your undeniable logic and come to your conclusion. lol.....
Moderators...
Isn't this fun....
ridiculous, yes, fun, not really.

I'll take it (Could be anyone sellers choice) + Sold pending funds (Posted) to a particular buyer = Contractual agreement (understand? Slowguy Harvard Law) . Anything else is heresay. OH by the way... Didn't see a SOLD TO placed on the post...or even a SOLD PENDING FUNDS...OOOPS...
Or the rule here could be 'I'll take it means it's a done deal.

My opinion is:

Irrelevant.

You might want to learn the way things work before making assumptions.
However given the manner of your postings I suspect you may not have time to do so.
More than likely when you learn that your posturing and blustering get you nowhere but on peoples ignore list you'll tell us how you don't need to hang around us loser and fade away.
We've seen it before.

silverpoz
06-07-2008, 1:52 PM
I posted my personal opinion on my free market tactics on this board and vega immediately posted how I was in conflict of forum rules. There is no room for confusion as to my mistake. I have used this forum for business this once only as far as i can remember and thus have spent no time monitoring written and unspoken rules. I've paid dearly for that oversight.

As for DrunkSkunk, go research how Verizon handles dead phones. I am glad our mix-up cost you the sale, you are the last person on earth who deserves a good deal. You have behaved with the poorest of taste and have berated me purely on assumptions rather than anything you actually know. I could have made baseless accusations, like you, to save face on this forum but have not and still won't. There is a reason you've been banned before.

To any future buyers, I will do my utmost to live up to the printed AND unspoken rules since they seem to be the standard where honor and character are measured on this forum.

jandmtv
06-07-2008, 2:22 PM
Wow, my head hurts from reading this thread.

silverpoz, with a thread count of 10, and iTrader feedback of -1, I doubt anyone will buy anything from you on this forum again. By you skipping the 2nd, 3rd, etc.... people in line, you have shown your character, and made it pretty obvious that you sold to a higher bidder.

just my .02c

juan916
06-08-2008, 5:12 PM
Wow...

Blue
06-08-2008, 6:16 PM
Wow, my head hurts from reading this thread.

silverpoz, with a thread count of 10, and iTrader feedback of -1, I doubt anyone will buy anything from you on this forum again. By you skipping the 2nd, 3rd, etc.... people in line, you have shown your character, and made it pretty obvious that you sold to a higher bidder.

just my .02c

+1 I just can't believe this thread is still alive :confused:

apbrian112
06-08-2008, 6:46 PM
+2, i think i got a silverpoz'd on a recent transaction as well (not by silverpoz)

Got Stuff?
06-08-2008, 7:09 PM
Oh please!

All this complaining makes this entire community and the firearm community in general look like a bunch of temper tantrum throwing, immature whiners!

When you are standing in line at 5 am waiting for a Nintendo only to finally get in and find out that they don't have it do you throw yourself on the floor and start crying while kicking your feet like a 2 year old? It looks like some people do, but no one likes to see it!

Let's all go ahead and give this guy negative feedback! That way it completely degrades the iTrader concept and makes it meaningless. It's subjective enough as it is and I don't even pay attention to it anyway.

Do I agree with what happened? NO! But would I attempt a transaction with silverpoz, sure!

A few times I thought I was "first in line" too, but ended up missing out because all of a sudden it was SPF. Life isn't perfect, it happens.

I would hate to see people stop selling and buying on this forum because they just don't want to deal with the drama!

sanddragon2004
06-08-2008, 8:44 PM
[QUOTE=Got Stuff?;1267753]Oh please!

All this complaining makes this entire community and the firearm community in general look like a bunch of temper tantrum throwing, immature whiners!

thats what i was thinking.