PDA

View Full Version : RRA Lower parts kit

kurac
05-28-2008, 12:02 PM
How long does it take RRA to ship a lower parts kit. I know their website has the standard steam pot stuff but what is the experience with members here?

Addax
05-28-2008, 4:25 PM
Typically it takes RRA about 1-2 weeks on LPK's and other small parts, sometimes they ship within a couple of days of your order, but lately I am experiencing 1-2 weeks.

Uppers and Barrels can take anywhere from 2-10 weeks (depending on the configuration).

I ordered a bunch of RRA LPK's early last week, and they are shipping out tomorrow.

Tack on another 4-5 days ground shipping.

Btw, RRA makes a really nice LPK.

How long does it take RRA to ship a lower parts kit. I know their website has the standard steam pot stuff but what is the experience with members here?

kurac
05-28-2008, 4:54 PM
Thanks Addax!

PIRATE14
05-28-2008, 5:02 PM

Why not just buy it from the RRA vendors here on the forum.....and get it by nxt wk???

gcvt
05-28-2008, 5:05 PM
Why not just buy it from the RRA vendors here on the forum.....and get it by nxt wk???

+1...if you haven't already placed the order and need it quick. I ordered an RRA kit from coldwarshooters.com and had it in 3-4 days.

kurac
05-28-2008, 5:27 PM
I think I have 3-5 weeks since thats how far out White Oak is. I was just worried because after I placed the order I saw something about a 6-8 month lead time.

-hanko
05-28-2008, 5:45 PM
I ordered a few from Pete in NH 3 weeks ago, they were in my mailbox 2 days later.

-hanko

Addax
05-28-2008, 6:35 PM
White Oak is about 3-5 weeks out on everything I am ordering in from them, LPK's, Barrels, Bolt Carrier Assemblies etc.

RRA is 1-2 weeks on LPK's, Bolt Carrier Assemblies and other small parts like buffers, tubes etc.

RRA is about 10 weeks out on most uppers and barrels, but I was lucky to find out that sometimes during their production runs, they have some extra uppers or barrels made, or some customers after waiting more than a month or two decide to cancel, so sometimes RRA has uppers and barrels available in about 1-2 weeks (but this is very very rare these days).

Same thing happend to me just today with CMMG, I got a call and scored a couple of uppers I was looking for a couple weeks ago.

If you want parts, just look us vendors up here on Calguns.net. (As CWS noted above).

I do not have my website up yet, but we are selling parts and uppers already.

I think I have 3-5 weeks since thats how far out White Oak is. I was just worried because after I placed the order I saw something about a 6-8 month lead time.

tenpercentfirearms
05-28-2008, 8:14 PM
My next ship date is Sunday which would put it to you by Wednesday of next week at the latest. I have plenty in stock, but would recommend you upgrade to a NM LPK instead.

trinydex
05-28-2008, 11:00 PM

took mine about 2.5 weeks to get to my place.

i called and they were aware of the order and were responsive. i had heard they were bad and delayed, but it wasn't so. took a little while but i was waiting on all kinds of stuff so it didn't matter to me.

mike452
05-29-2008, 8:16 AM
I ordered a few from Pete in NH 3 weeks ago, they were in my mailbox 2 days later.

-hanko

+1... Pete is excellent at $65 a set shipped....

www.ar15sales.com

PIRATE14
05-29-2008, 8:18 AM
+1... Pete is excellent at $65 a set shipped....

www.ar15sales.com (http://www.ar15sales.com)

THX for supporting board vendors.....