PDA

View Full Version : best deal on a rra 2 stage trigger?

norcal-ar
05-26-2008, 11:08 PM
gonna do it and buy one. who has the best deal? and can u get this trigger in a lpk package? thanx.

ar15barrels
05-26-2008, 11:25 PM
I have them available and I support the forum with my many technical ramblings.
I'm not going to be as cheap as the guys that just move boxes though.
I know it's usually more important to save money than to support people that give you all the free advice. ;)

norcal-ar
05-26-2008, 11:29 PM
please pm me a price. i would rather support people on the forum. although with the prices ive been seeing it may have to wait a week.

I have them available and I support the forum with my many technical ramblings.
I'm not going to be as cheap as the guys that just move boxes though.
I know it's usually more important to save money than to support people that give you all the free advice. ;)

ar15barrels
05-26-2008, 11:41 PM
Do you need just the trigger set, or a complete lower parts kit with two stage trigger?

norcal-ar
05-27-2008, 7:15 AM
Do you need just the trigger set, or a complete lower parts kit with two stage trigger?

i was going to see if they make the basic 2 stage trigger /lpk if not i already have a lpk in the lower just thought if it was a few bucks more id use all rock river stuff!

trinydex
05-27-2008, 5:01 PM
http://calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=100547&highlight=rra+trigger

that's a good deal for just the trigger.

Darklyte27
05-27-2008, 5:59 PM
i swore i posted here, maybe i PMed you, lanworld has them for about 152 shipped RRA LPK with national match 2 stage trigger.

Jicko
05-27-2008, 6:03 PM
gonna do it and buy one. who has the best deal? and can u get this trigger in a lpk package? thanx.

adcofirearms.com has the ones that is further "tuned" by White Oak Armament/Precision.... get that.... it made an already great trigger EVEN better.... and you can also get LPK w/o trigger group on that site too

trinydex
05-27-2008, 6:28 PM
i swore i posted here, maybe i PMed you, lanworld has them for about 152 shipped RRA LPK with national match 2 stage trigger.

oooh i know where i'm buying from next time. the only thing i liked about rra site is that you don't have to be stuck with a nasty plastic pg if you don't want to. they can bundle in for you the ergo if you pick it.

oooh lanworld bundles the hogue grip with their lpks