PDA

View Full Version : Memorial day special

crob241
05-25-2008, 2:36 AM
Special this weekend only from Overland Industries. .223 cal AK pistols for those not in Ca. complete with 2 30rnd mags, inspected and test fired, $399.00.
We have a few Overland fixed stock model rifles. built on Nodak recvr with russian or Romy selector marks, tapco trgr. set, refinished wood in Russian red color, metal in gunkote, horizontal frnt. grip, few only at $539., sent with grip removed and no mag in Ca. for more info go to www.overlandindustries.com, contact Gary or Charlie@overlandindustries.com

FEDUPWBS
05-25-2008, 3:34 AM
OVERLAND ROCKS! They are the ONLY builder I would trust with my gun or my $! I have used them for the 24k Krink and it is not only built flawlessly the plating work is breathtaking! Full write up pics and range report to come in the next days.

Bigballaizm
05-25-2008, 4:51 AM
Thanx for the info, I just acquired a Colt 1911 I'd like to get blinged out! Does anyone know normally how long is their turn around time is??
Thanx

crob241
06-01-2008, 2:02 AM
Present turn around times are 2-3 weeks, which are only a estimate for work that is sent in with no prior notice. If there is a special need everything will be done to meet it. Watch for a special offer to Calgun members in the near future. thnx Charlie@overlandplating.com

zeekster
06-01-2008, 3:03 PM
how to you guys handle AK builds for us CA folks? do you return the firearm without the PG attached or will you install a customer supplied bullet button?

I have a tantal kit that needs building.

-zeekster