PDA

View Full Version : Tommys Gun Packs at it again...

blackberg
05-23-2008, 11:53 PM
To honor these lives and celebrate their legacy, we're running a 72-hour Memorial Day Bonus Sale, beginning Saturday, May 24 and running through Monday, May 26. We've slashed prices up to 60% across our entire online inventory, which is available to anybody who visits our site. But as a loyal Kickin' A Packs customer, you can get yourself a further 25% off your entire order by applying the coupon code FREEDOM4US at checkout.

Now for the 'bonus' bit. If you purchase at least $100.00 worth of stuff (this number is calculated before applying the FREEDOM4US coupon code, by the way), you are eligible for free shipping on your entire order!!! Simply enter the coupon code FREESHIP to unlock the free shipping method, which will ship standard UPS Ground.

For those orders eligible for free shipping, we're also including a gift - a Limited Edition Patriot Red Tommy's Gun Pack at no extra charge!!

Bigballaizm
05-24-2008, 4:22 AM
What is the web site please? Thnx

JagerTroop
05-24-2008, 9:41 AM
http://www.tommysgunpack.com/

Hunter
05-24-2008, 10:20 AM
Be aware that 60% off or 70% off just means near normal prices in my experience. Here is my post from the other thread on these "sales".

This is one of the biggest rip offs I have seen on this forum to date.
I fell for this ad with the 50% off and ordered a couple of items from these guys. One of the items ordered was a backpack bag for the kid. It was advertised as $79.99 item that was marked down to $40. So I added it to the order, as it appeared to be a good deal. Well I just received this item and the shipper forgot to take off the makers tag that was marked as $49 MSRP and NOT $79.99. A quick search of the makers website provided three dealers of their products on the web. I looked at all three and they all sell the same backpack for $26.95 normally! Man do I feel like a fool.

So buyer beware here. I know I will never do business with these guys again.

I will also say that you CANNOT get in touch with these guys other than email. They will not provide an address or even a phone number to call them. On email, it took multiple attempts with my final email saying I will cancel the CC charge if they didn't respond. This was all in attempt to just locate my order initially, as their website showed it had shipped via UPS when it actually didn't for another week.

blackberg
05-24-2008, 10:51 AM
Yeah, if you need something, during the sale is the time to get it, as the prices during the sale are better than regular prices.

This time they are doing 60% off the listed price to everyone, and an additional 25% off with the code. So you will save some money.

I dont work for them, I have just bought stuff twice...

-bb

Bigballaizm
05-24-2008, 2:36 PM
Thanx for the heads-up Hunter!!

socal44
05-24-2008, 3:34 PM
Average quality at best and REALLY slowwwwwwww shipping. Also, Pat turns into a real ***** if you call to check the status of your order.