PDA

View Full Version : Microtech Halo III w/holster

hkgambit50
05-17-2008, 9:33 PM
Microtech Halo III black tactical plain edge knife. This is the real deal and only for serious buyers. I have the blade and a holster for this blade. $350 and I will ship this item if buyer pays for shipping. I am located in Modesto, CA. Purchaser is responsible for all laws and restrictions pertaining to this knife. PM/email with any questions...I have more pics if interested. Good luck.

Saigon1965
05-17-2008, 9:38 PM
Cool OTF.

hkgambit50
05-17-2008, 10:17 PM
I will consider any and all reasonable offers...thanx again and good luck!

wilit
05-17-2008, 10:48 PM
Please don't take this as a thread crap, but I really don't know much about Microtechs. What is it that makes them so expensive?

Free bump.

Saigon1965
05-17-2008, 11:03 PM
Please don't take this as a thread crap, but I really don't know much about Microtechs. What is it that makes them so expensive?

Free bump.

http://www.microholics.org/cgi-bin/ib312/ikonboard.cgi

JagerTroop
05-17-2008, 11:13 PM
How do I mount this on my rifle? It is a firearm part and/or accessory, right? :rolleyes:

bohoki
05-17-2008, 11:18 PM
How do I mount this on my rifle? It is a firearm part and/or accessory, right? :rolleyes:

nope its just a poket knife you probably want this

http://www.kel-tec-cnc.com/kfb.html

wilit
05-17-2008, 11:28 PM
http://www.microholics.org/cgi-bin/ib312/ikonboard.cgi

Come on man. That does me no good. Do you own a microtech or did you just google microtech forums?

JagerTroop
05-17-2008, 11:33 PM
nope its just a poket knife you probably want this

http://www.kel-tec-cnc.com/kfb.html

That's actually pretty cool, but my point was that this should be in the non-firearm sales. It's not a firearm, nor is it an accessory.

This guy only comes on this site to sell things. He should at least know where to post.

ETA

Its my business where I do business. Nowhere does it say that I have to be actively involved with this forum in order to use its services. If I choose to only come to this website to sell or to find out info on something I am looking for or to do whatever is no one elses business but my own. I am conducting myself within legal boundries and am not hurting anyone. Why is it that people only whine and talk smack behind the anonymity of the net but these same people would never have the sack to say the same thing someones face? Not all accessories need to be strapped to your weapon, if that were the case, there would be no need for tac vests, utility belts, etc., etc. Please, keep your comments to yourself, if you don't want to buy what I am selling, don't crap on the thread...

Relax... I just hate seeing non firearm related threads in the "Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales" forum. There is a place for it, just not here. You could argue that anything you wear or carry while shooting, is a "firearm accessory", but you'd be wrong.

..Everytime I sell something, someone has to cry about how much I am asking for it or what makes this so special from that. If you are on a budget, you shouldn't be buying luxuries such as guns and knives. I've dated girls that complained less...FYI I have spoken to several LE Officers and Knife collectors that want to purchase said blade so as to keep this within legal boundries...

If people want to ask questions, you're just gonna have to deal with it. Some Calgunners may not be familiar with these items, and may also be leery of buying from someone they don't know, or haven't seen around.

Why is it that people only whine and talk smack behind the anonymity of the net but these same people would never have the sack to say the same thing someones face?

If you'd like to meet me FTF... I'll be more than happy to tell you the same thing. I'm not hiding, I just don't get up to Modesto much.

Eli

p.s. there was no way you were getting another free bump from me :p

Saigon1965
05-17-2008, 11:41 PM
LOL, I do have several. They are beautifully made. Some of the originals were hand grind by the owner himself, Anthony Marfione. Most of us just collect them.

The OP price is pretty good, he did state that he'll take best offers.

Come on man. That does me no good. Do you own a microtech or did you just google microtech forums?

duenor
05-18-2008, 12:20 AM
Wait up, gentlemen (and ladies).
A poster pointed out that the OP only posts to sell things. It's true, and so I'm going to say this - be real careful buying or selling OTF in CA. While it is legal to possess them, IIRC they are treated much like +10 magazines in terms of restrictions on sale or trade. I am not very familiar with the law regarding OTF... but there is the warning.

hkgambit50
05-19-2008, 4:39 PM
Its my business where I do business. Nowhere does it say that I have to be actively involved with this forum in order to use its services. If I choose to only come to this website to sell or to find out info on something I am looking for or to do whatever is no one elses business but my own. I am conducting myself within legal boundries and am not hurting anyone. Why is it that people only whine and talk smack behind the anonymity of the net but these same people would never have the sack to say the same thing someones face? Not all accessories need to be strapped to your weapon, if that were the case, there would be no need for tac vests, utility belts, etc., etc. Please, keep your comments to yourself, if you don't want to buy what I am selling, don't crap on the thread. Everytime I sell something, someone has to cry about how much I am asking for it or what makes this so special from that. If you are on a budget, you shouldn't be buying luxuries such as guns and knives. I've dated girls that complained less...FYI I have spoken to several LE Officers and Knife collectors that want to purchase said blade so as to keep this within legal boundries...

odesskiy
05-20-2008, 12:09 AM
I agree. This is DEFINITELY illegal to carry in California (automatic knife with blade lengh over 2"). I'd say posting this might actually violate Calguns rules, since the OP makes no disclaimer and does not explain any laws that should accompany such an item. Someone could unwittingly purchase this knife and get themselves a nice felony charge if caught carrying it.

Wait up, gentlemen (and ladies).
A poster pointed out that the OP only posts to sell things. It's true, and so I'm going to say this - be real careful buying or selling OTF in CA. While it is legal to possess them, IIRC they are treated much like +10 magazines in terms of restrictions on sale or trade. I am not very familiar with the law regarding OTF... but there is the warning.