PDA

View Full Version : Any AR upper GB's

Cambo5150
05-17-2008, 11:10 AM
I never seem to come across any AR upper group buys?......

AlohaRover
05-17-2008, 2:01 PM
Probably because there are too many options and they are pretty inexpensive as it is.

tenpercentfirearms
05-17-2008, 5:19 PM
Group buys are over rated. Just buy an upper from me and get it in about two days.

ligerkingdom01
05-18-2008, 7:14 AM
Group buys are over rated. Just buy an upper from me and get it in about two days.

Do you guy charge CA sale tax? Do calguns members get the 10% discount? :)

lakai
05-18-2008, 7:58 AM
Do you guy charge CA sale tax? Do calguns members get the 10% discount? :)

crazy.. no tax plus 10% discount. This aint texas!

Bigballaizm
05-18-2008, 8:52 AM
Serious.... if you find this deal let me know too!! :drool5:

Xerxes
05-18-2008, 2:34 PM

Yes!

This is CA where we first mark it up 40%, then give you that 10% and no tax sale bargain so you can save some money and thump your chest at the range about all the money you saved on your firearm/accessory purchase.

Darklyte27
05-18-2008, 3:23 PM

2Days for a upper?

It took 6 days for my bullet button!! haha:shrug: no biggie though.

ligerkingdom01
05-18-2008, 11:25 PM

First of, I bet you never been in Texas b/c Texas has sales tax as high as CA. Secondly, I won't be the only one benefit from this kinda deal so shut that hole of ya up, will ya? :rolleyes:

Serious.... if you find this deal let me know too!!

I keep my hope high ... I'll "surely" post it here if I can pull that kinda deal somewhere :p

duenor
05-18-2008, 11:34 PM
The competition in the firearms market is very very tight right now and prices are very low as they are. Many dealers are making only about 15% profit. That really isn't enough, unless one sells a whole bunch.

That said, I would certainly like to put together a group buy. Like the P6 group buy we put together earlier this year, though, you will likely not save a whole bunch - but it is a lot of fun to be part of a group buy. Sometimes we can even convince the manufacturers to give us little freebies (like in the case of AIM).

Kev

tenpercentfirearms
05-19-2008, 5:54 AM
2Days for a upper?

It took 6 days for my bullet button!! haha:shrug: no biggie though.

It all depends on when you place your order. We usually process orders on Wednesday and Sunday nights. If you place your order Thursday morning, then your item won't ship until Sunday night/Monday Morning.

So guys like you end up thinking, "That took a while.". Guys who place their order Wednesday and get it Friday like it.

So obviously I was advertising the best case scenario! :43:

Do you guy charge CA sale tax? Do calguns members get the 10% discount? :)We do charge sales tax and we try to keep our prices affordable for everyone. The most important thing is when the website says they are in stock, they are in stock 98% of the time. No waiting around for a group buy, no waiting for the item to ship from out of state. You just order it and we ship it. Pretty simple.