PDA

View Full Version : irvington rocks!

norcal-ar
05-16-2008, 1:28 AM
had thursday off and thought id stop by to check them out.(1hr ride for me) the guys there were awesome.plenty of ar stuff in stock as well as them allowing me to see and hold their personal rigs too!! im def. going back there for my upper. i just hope that jp is still there when i go.(ian the mini is up for sale lets see if i cant sell it here soon!) thanx! and i highly recommend if ur in the area go check them out!

13luck
05-20-2008, 3:15 PM
Been there twice for PPT's and Irvington Arms guys seem really cool.

Prices were very fair on ammo and guns.

They are next on my list for new guns. The .22 MP5 clone and a SIG 556 SWAT. Both are hard to get and most FFL dont carry these. They are 30 minutes from me.

Harbinger
05-20-2008, 3:31 PM
Yeah, my wife and I were there on Saturday to meet a buddy, and ended up only hanging for five minutes or so. In that brief span, the employees noticed my WIFE looking at 1911s and asked her if she would like to try one or two. She told me it was the first time a gun store employee had even given her the time of day, let alone asked if she wanted anything.

A+ for Irvington!!!

Mike

BigMac
05-21-2008, 5:39 PM
I am a firm believer in bringing the ladies into the sport. I am taking my daughter to the range with me Sunday ;)

Franksremote
05-22-2008, 7:33 AM
I am a firm believer in bringing the ladies into the sport...

+1 My SO shoots better than I do :rolleyes:

BigMac
05-22-2008, 12:40 PM
OUCH!

low blow ;) you fit right in ;P

cseabass
05-22-2008, 12:46 PM
but... but... Jerry, i thought i was with you?! :(