PDA

View Full Version : Vortex Crossfire 4-14x40 riflescope with V-Brite reticle

LibertyOptics
05-13-2008, 6:33 PM
Calgunners,

We got these in stock today, and I must say they are amazing quality for the money. The V-Brite reticle illuminates the center dot only, and with the 11-position rheostat it work in cloudy days as well as low light. The optics have 90% light transmission, are very clear, sharp, and have edge to edge sight picture that is very clean. The clicks feel and sound like breaking sticks.

http://www.vortexoptics.com/riflescopes/view/vortex-crossfire-4-12x40-riflescope-v-brite-illuminated-reticle

If you are in the market for a QUALITY budget minded riflescope, backed by the Vortex No-BS VIP warranty, $139 will get these sent to your door. Offered to you guys first, even before they go on the website.

Scott

apbrian112
05-13-2008, 6:59 PM
i'm guessing these aren't fifty-cal rated... looks like a lot of features for not a lot of money.

LibertyOptics
05-13-2008, 7:15 PM
They are not made for 50 cal (not much long range reticle travel, the reticle doesn't provide for holdovers) but as far as holding up, why not? I know of no manufacturer that voids the warranty of a scope if shot on a 50 cal. There is no industry standard for "50 cal rating". Some manufacturers boast about 50 cal toughness and some don't.

IMHO, with the Crossfire series, there is no reason to buy Leapers, BSA, NcStar, etc when you can get many steps up for just a little more $$$

Scott

LibertyOptics
05-13-2008, 7:21 PM
Vortex warranty...

We know the unexpected can happen, so let's be perfectly clear about what our Very Important Promise warranty means to you. It's simple. Really. If your optics need repair, Vortex will make it right without charging you a penny. No matter who or what caused the damage, and even if you're not the original owner, what really matters to us is that you remain satisfied with your purchase. Just call Vortex Optics for prompt, friendly, professional service of products covered by the VIP warranty:

Vortex binoculars, spotting scopes, monoculars and riflescopes.

easy
05-14-2008, 6:08 PM
Link goes to 4x12, title is 4x14. ?

LibertyOptics
05-14-2008, 8:14 PM
Title is a typo, could not edit once posted, my apologies.

LibertyOptics
05-16-2008, 5:21 PM
Bump. Still in stock. High quality, low cost.

Scott