PDA

View Full Version : Sig 556 ETA?

lincoln6echo
05-10-2008, 12:34 AM
Has there any confirmed dates from sig on these? I ordered my swat model in March and have not been able to get an expected arrival date. If Sig is giving you guys the run around and will not commit to any dates please let me know as I will cancel my order and pay more somewhere else. I'd prefer to buy from you but I have some shooting/camping trips coming up and just can't be waiting into the summer for this.

BigMac
05-12-2008, 7:10 AM
Has there any confirmed dates from sig on these? I ordered my swat model in March and have not been able to get an expected arrival date. If Sig is giving you guys the run around and will not commit to any dates please let me know as I will cancel my order and pay more somewhere else. I'd prefer to buy from you but I have some shooting/camping trips coming up and just can't be waiting into the summer for this.

Sorry it didn't work out. Sig isn't giving us and solid comitments.

lincoln6echo
05-13-2008, 6:33 PM
Bummer... I'll come back to you guys for my lower when I do my first AR build... your prices and friendly service are top notch.

I don't live close by so I'm hoping you can just credit my deposit back to the card without me coming in:confused:

cseabass
05-13-2008, 8:05 PM
mac was thinkin your somone else.

we were told 4 more weeks about 2 weeks ago, there would be a 1 week wait also for them being shipped from our third party also. that said, im not holding my breathe.

this is what i tried to stress to those of you who preordered the swats... i dont know whats up with sig but they cant get parts.

i need the card in hand to credit it back.

call me in the shop and ill try and get a real update from sig tomorrow.

Ian

lincoln6echo
05-13-2008, 9:15 PM
mac was thinkin your somone else.

we were told 4 more weeks about 2 weeks ago, there would be a 1 week wait also for them being shipped from our third party also. that said, im not holding my breathe.

this is what i tried to stress to those of you who preordered the swats... i dont know whats up with sig but they cant get parts.

i need the card in hand to credit it back.

call me in the shop and ill try and get a real update from sig tomorrow.

Ian

Will do, thanks Ian. If you can get the base model easily I may just go that route but I'd really like to have it in hand by begining of June for some plinking trips.

edit - Ian, I'm sending you a PM re: a build vs. Sig and will give you a call tomorrow to get your 2

ldivinag
05-20-2008, 1:08 PM
just got an email from sig saying a new model in FLAT DARK EARTH color...

this is the swat model...

possibilities??????

cseabass
05-20-2008, 7:46 PM
if you want an FDE model hit up chris at lanworld