PDA

View Full Version : We are moving this weekend! New willcall address and hours of operation

shark92651
05-08-2008, 11:57 PM
We are moving to a new location this weekend and will be operating out of our new warehouse beginning next Monday, 5/12/08. We have really been looking forward to this move and it will enable us to grow the business and to offer new products and services to our customers. We are going to be located on Harbor Blvd one block north of the 405, near IKEA.

Our new address:

RifleGear.com
3303 Harbor Blvd. Suite D7
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Google Map (http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=3303+Harbor+Blvd+Suite+D7,+Costa+Mesa,+CA+92626, +USA&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title)

Here is a satellite map with our location relative to a couple well known landmarks:

http://www.riflegear.com/blogimages/satmap.jpg

Starting this weekend, all will-call pickups will be at this new location. Our hours of operation will generally be from 10am - 6pm Monday through Friday, and most Saturdays. Our hours are not completely fixed so you should still plan on calling to arrange a will-call pickup. We are still working on getting our point of sale system in place so internet-based orders and will-call pickup is prefered over walk-in business. We will keep you posted when this changes.

Thanks for all the support and we look forward to continuing to do business with you all.

Donut
05-09-2008, 9:38 AM
Awesome location! (and not just because my office is a block and a half north of your new spot.)

Congrats on the new place!

Blue
05-09-2008, 9:40 AM
Kick ***. Maybe once the wife and I get divorced I'll plan a road trip down there LOL

PatriotnMore
05-09-2008, 9:49 AM
I see you made a strategic move by pointed out Hooters on your map, excellent marketing, I am sold.;)

cleanguy46
05-09-2008, 10:05 AM
1st stop Riflegear.......2nd stop Hooters! Gotta have the priorities straight! Great to hear about the new digs. Look forward to a trip south sometime soon! :D

shin_en
05-13-2008, 9:44 PM
:eek:
I live about 2 blocks from there!
I am sooo in trouble... :(:D

Casual Observer
05-13-2008, 11:39 PM
I live 5 minutes down the 405 in Irvine (off Culver).

I will be stopping by to check out the new place.

Eric_Oh
05-14-2008, 1:41 AM
congrats on the new place. Hope your business keeps growing. Can't wait to visit when my upper gets in!

scubamark13
05-14-2008, 1:33 PM
Congrats on the new place. It is only a few blocks from my parents house, so let me know when it's cool to walk in and check some stuff out.

Dirtbiker
05-14-2008, 3:44 PM
My office is about two inches off of your map. That puts me about 60-90 seconds drive time.

This is not going to help the wallet. :eek:

Dwikkles
07-23-2008, 11:02 AM
Damn I could have just come and picked my stuff up instead of paying for UPS.

Im right up the street.

shark92651
07-23-2008, 1:06 PM

Im right up the street.

True, but with the price of gas these days it would probably only save you a couple bucks! :eek:

CHS
07-23-2008, 2:40 PM

Im right up the street.

No, don't ever go into the store. Keep buying online and paying UPS. If you go into the store, then you have to meet and talk with David and Eiko and you'll be swayed by their down-to-earth politeness and honesty and end up buying way more stuff than you ever think you need.

Your wallet is safer at home, behind the computer screen, abstracted between you and Riflegear by the big brown van.

I went into Riflegear once... Now I can't keep myself out of that place!!! :)

ArkinDomino
08-27-2008, 4:33 PM
No, don't ever go into the store. Keep buying online and paying UPS. If you go into the store, then you have to meet and talk with David and Eiko and you'll be swayed by their down-to-earth politeness and honesty and end up buying way more stuff than you ever think you need.

Your wallet is safer at home, behind the computer screen, abstracted between you and Riflegear by the big brown van.

I went into Riflegear once... Now I can't keep myself out of that place!!! :)

Wow.. this guy speaks gospel! I walked in only to pick up my CMMG upper (16 inch mid length gas medcon with medwest free floats and flip up sights). Eiko was so polite and had the most beautiful smile that I ended up spending another $500. kudos for the great customer service! :)

optimus-primer
10-28-2008, 9:07 PM
Ha! I used to be in D-6. Our compressor shop is 3 blocks away, looks like more regular customers.

PinkKitty
10-29-2008, 10:40 AM
Ha! I used to be in D-6. Our compressor shop is 3 blocks away, looks like more regular customers.

Are you talking about the pool company?

H2H
11-16-2008, 8:35 PM
crazy..my work is a block away..I'll be stopping by soon. ;)